- Don’t be normal. Normal people are overrated. Be crazy.
- Our body is made up of five elements : earth, water, fire, air and space. Make sure you focus on “earth”. In simple words, be down to earth.
- Don’t read motivational quotes just for the sake of making them your whatsapp and Facebook status. PLZ APPLY
- 99. 99% of people don’t marry their first crush. Please stop stressing.
- If your parents believe in your dreams it is your moral responsibility to prove them that they are right and if they doubt on your abilities (some parents fails to understand this due to excessive attention to the social norms instead of their own children) then it is a moral obligation on you to help them on being on the right side. Because parents are never wrong
- When you invite someone over to your place – if it is kept, clean and organized – their respect for you increases.
- Life doesn’t stop for anybody, neither for you nor for me. Keep walking
- Say Good Morning – It’s simple but can go a long way. Be the person who says good morning to everyone they see the moment they get in the office. You’d be surprised at how these small gestures can get you on someone’s good side or make their day.
- Dress Well – The way you dress for work on a daily basis impacts your image and how you’re perceived. Try and look sharp more days than not.
- Self-esteem. Don’t throw it under a truck in the name of love for your boyfriend/ girlfriend/ husband or wife. If you don’t respect yourself or draw a line of what is acceptable to you and what is not, nobody else will.
- People are going to disappoint you at some point or the other. Make your peace with it once and for all. Don’t judge them, don’t blame them. They are only human and nobody can meet everybody’s expectations all the time. Look for the good, ignore the bad.
- Don’t let other people to write your life story for you. Chart your own course and make sure YOU are happy with you.
- Never stop moving your paws. Keep going. Stay curious. Grow. Explore.
- Give Love to the people around you and that includes yourself.
- Never let your self-worth be defined by others’attitude towards you. More often than not, the way they treat you is a mere reflection of their values and personality. Nothing more, nothing less.
- Meditation : Just for some time in a day and it can do wonders in life. Just stop from fast moving life and look at your steps once
- Love yourself no matter what ! :
Just Believe and have faith in yourself even you have seen hundreds of failures, even if you have lost many times. Don’t ever give up and always say I am ready ! And It is Possible!
- Do not discuss your personal problems at workplace. Once the world discovers your vulnerabilities it loves to hit them hard.
- Don’t stay in a relationship cause you fear being lonely, sometimes loneliness is just a state of the mind.
Stop Caring So Much Life just isn’t that important. It’s a flash in the pan and then we’re gone for good (at least until someone proves otherwise). So just chill out and realize that nothing is really that big of a deal.
- Enjoy an easy life